Integrating social collaboration into your site can improve communications with your customers and foster communication between your site visitors
. Join us March 30th at 10 am PDT
to learn from Will Morgenweck, Founder of Active Modules and now Director of Social Products for DotNetNuke Corp. He will discuss some of the available social tools for the DotNetNuke platform and discuss examples of successful social collaboration web sites implementations.
Do you want to improve communication with your customers? Would you like to make your existing community more collaborative? Would you like to know which social tools are a good fit for your site and for your users? During this Webinar, we will discuss how Social Collaboration can improve your site and energize your community.
On Wednesday March 30th at 10 am PDT you will see a demonstration of the tools available for DotNetNuke and learn how you can get started. We will also show examples of Web Sites that have successfully implemented social collaboration features for their DotNetNuke sites. Please register even if you can not attend the live event to receive a complimentary recording of the Webinar.
You will learn:
- What tools are necessary for social collaboration.
- Advantages and disadvantages of external collaboration tools.
- The advantages of user profiles and member lists.
- The differences and similarities between blog, wiki and forum
- How to determine the best structure for social collaboration within your organization.