12 May 2010 11:52 AM
Groups in Active Social allow users to find others with similar intrests.
You are not authorized to post a reply.
- Visit the Groups page to browse and join groups.
- Select a category from the column on the left to see only groups from that category.
- Click “Join Group” to become a member of a group.
- Once you have joined a group, it will appear in your “My Groups” box under your profile picture and under the “Groups” tab on your profile page.
- Click on a group name or picture to view the group page.
- Click “Leave Group” if you wish to remove yourself as a member of that group.
- Click “Subscribe” to receive email notifications for the group’s journal activities.
- Select the items for which you want a notification and click “Save.”
- Click the Activity tab to post status updates, links, photos, files and more on the journal. The creator of a group can post status updates either as him/herself or as the group.
- See Profile for more information about journal postings.
- Click the Members tab to view all group members.
- Click on the Discussions tab to view the group’s social forum. See Community for more information about social forums.
- Click on the Photos tab to view the group’s photo gallery.
- Only group members can create albums and add photos.
- Only administrators or the creator of an album can edit photos.
- See Photos for more information on creating albums and adding photos.