22 Sep 2010 09:56 AM
The events editor in Active Social allows your users to create, invite users to and control their own events. An event can be a party, meeting, class, or any other social gathering. Events can be created on a user's journal or a group profile.
The details are as follows:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
After all the information has been entered, click the submit button and the event will be displayed on the journal. The event will also be displayed on the events tab.
- Title – A name for the event. Example: Will's Birthday Party!
- Location – The address of the event.
- Time – When the event will begin. If the user clicks "Specify end date", another set of boxes will appear and they can select a time to end the event.
- Details – This box is used for a description of the event or any other information.
- Category – Select the type of event that this is going to be.
- Image – If the user clicks "attach" they can upload an event logo.
- Who Can Attend – This drop down is used to select the privacy settings of the event.