Does this still work with AS 1.7.3?
Posted By Steve White on 25 Jan 2010 05:15 AM
Posted By Herb Benton on 22 Jan 2010 04:59 PM
That is excellent! Would you mind sharing the code you used to make it happen and what files you customized?
Thanks for sharing!
<span style="font-weight: bold;">UVG first</span>...
- Add a new tab and drop the UVG_FreeVideoList module onto it. (You should hide this tab when you're done)
- Go into Module Settings and check 'Profile integration'
- In Other Options, set Category as 'Set by querystring'
- In User key add 'asuid'
- Click Update
This module will now listen for the asuid and list all videos based on that user.
<span style="font-weight: bold;">PA next</span>...
- Add a new tab and drop the Property Agent Latest module onto it. (You should hide this tab when you're done)
- Go into Settings > Property Agent Latest Settings
- In Filter Settings, set 'Agent Filter' as 'Agent parameter in Url'
- In Agent Parameter add 'asuid'
- Click Update
This module will now listen for the asuid and list all properties based on that user.
Now we've set up the modules, we need to edit the Profile Tabs so they display this into.
- Copy the DesktopModules/ActiveSocial/config/profileviewtabs.config to /Portals/yourportalid/activesocial/
- Open the file and remove any tabs you want
- Add in the 2 modules as per the attachments, making sure you use the correct TabId and Moduleid
- Save the file
- Go to your profile page and hit CRTL + F5 to flush the cache
I'm using PA as an Events manager, which is why I've added it as an Events tab, you name it how you like.